Summer went by too fast. College starts back up in 1 week...
My mom & sister threw me an amazing bridal shower. I feel so loved & blessed.
I was able to finish all of my 50 thank you letters and started working on the wedding invitations.
In this last week of my summer I have a whole check list of things to do.
- Monday - Clean for my mom & pick up the rest of my school books
- Tuesday - Clean for my Aunt
- Wednesday - Finish wedding list, addresses, labels, & invitations (this may flow into Thursday)
- Thursday - Finish invitations, balance checkbook, organize everything for school
- Friday - Babysit & clean Ryan's house
- Saturday - Rest......
- Sunday - Rest....
- Monday - Online classes begin
- Tuesday - On site classes begin equalling fall semester.
On a happy note, Winning at Winchester is in 3 weeks. I am so excited to see all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and fellowship with them. I can't wait to hear all of the awesome preaching. By that time the wedding will be 2 months away.
God is amazing.
Mother in Law to be :)
All my wonderful bridesmaids
My mom & sister got us a Christmas Tree!
& tons of ornaments
End of story.
No comments:
Post a Comment