Blogger Templates

Friday, November 4, 2011

New, New, New

Wow! Time has flown right by me. I really don't know where it has went ever since I got engaged almost 13 months ago. Craziness.

So my life is changing completely! Nineteen years of my life living in the same house and now moving all of my stuff to a brand new house. Not to mention I get married to the best man in the world in one weeeeek. So, a new house, I'll be a new wife with a husband. Wow.....

Okay, so, new house, new wife, new family.....Yes, I will now gain an amazing new family. Chuck, Cindy, Brandon, Ruby, Chuck & Dottie---They have been so amazing and so supportive! !

Today I moved 95% of my nineteen years of life over to my new house. (It is not put away yet, but I will get to that tomorrow) I finally finished all of the programs today and printed them out. My bedroom is empty of all of my belongings and filled with wedding decor. I have been sleeping on a pull out couch in a spare bedroom for a few weeks now.

These past few weeks have been very hectic and stressful, but I try to keep a smile on my face and know that God is here and is helping me through. College has been challenging these past few weeks while I'm trying to finish planning a wedding--making phone calls almost every day! I have one more day of school (on tuesday) before the wedding. I have a major report due that day, but I have doubled up on my other class, so that is a relief.

This week consists of:
Monday - Online college work
Tuesday - Class & possible getting my spray tan
Wednesday - Cleaning Job and then going over my new house to finalize a quick cleaning
Thursday - BUSY BUSY BUSY! Full of getting nails done, decorating everything, and rehearsal

FRIDAY, November 11, 2011, I will become Mrs. Abby Jeanne Williams---WOW!

I really can't wait to become a wife. I love my fiance so much and our relationship is so great. We balance each other out perfectly. God has been so good to us and I am so thankful.

Dear God,
Thank you for being there for me through the ups and the downs. You know that I have been stressed out lately, and really stressed out today with a ton of things not going right. You have truly helped me through these times and I know that Your blessings are pouring down constantly. Thank you for blessing me with a wonderful fiance and a wonderful life. Thank you for sending your son Jesus to die for me. You are a great God.
In JESUS name I pray
Amen.

1 comment: